ZestSync

Phil Newkirt Bio, Ready To Love, Age, Job, Girlfriend, Height The Talks Today

Phil Newkirt is a single father from Dallas with a keen eye for detail. Interestingly, the first thing he noticed about his potential partner in Ready to Love was her “finger play”.

Let’s get to know him better as this Phil Newkirt Bio progresses.

Phil Newkirt on OWN’s Ready to Love: Dallas

Ready to Love on OWN TV returned for its eighth installment on July 7, 2023, and this time a new group of singles, including Phil Newkirt, embark on a journey to find love in Dallas, TX.

Described as “a ‘let’s fall in love in thirty minutes or less’ show that isn’t your mother,” Ready to Love focuses on mature people in their 30s and 40s who have yet to find their special someone. The goal was to explore the real challenges and burdens these singles bring to the table, creating a unique and authentic dating experience.

As for the cast, it featured a diverse group of 18 singles, each with their own aspirations and backgrounds. From software sales managers and health and wellness coaches to TV and film producers and entrepreneurs, the participants came from different professions and walks of life. The single age range provided a deeper exploration of the complexities and nuances of relationships for individuals in their 30s and 40s.

So Phil’s journey began with the Mansion Mixer, where the cast members met for the first time and began to bond. However, even before the night ended, the two people said their goodbyes, setting the stage for the intense and emotional journey ahead.

Later, the female contestants were given the power to decide which male singles they did not want to deal with and vice versa. This meant that the remaining singles would continue their search for love, going through love triangles, drama and heartbreak.

All in all, Ready to Love promised an exciting and emotional rollercoaster ride as singles embark on their quest for lasting love. With its focus on real relationships, the show offered a refreshing twist on the traditional reality dating format.

Phil Newkirt’s girlfriend

Phil Newkirt was single before he went into Ready to Love, and he was probably single when he came out.

So his love, for now, is all channeled into his only son, Phillip Mason Fernandez Newkirt, who was born on February 21, 2017. “You are my legacy. I will always protect you and take care of you. You have changed me in ways I could not have imagined before you came into this world. I am forever grateful to be your father and will cherish you every day that I live,” Phil dedicated the FB post to his son.

Mason graduated from preschool in May 2022. “Grateful, proud and excited for the next level of fatherhood with my new kindergartner,” the proud dad posted on his IG at the time.

As for Phil’s mother, her name is Daniela. She graduated from Creekview High School and lived in Dallas, Texas. This is her FB @DanielaFernandez and IG @daniielaf.

The Phil Newkirt era

Phil Newkirt was 41 when he appeared on Ready to Love in 2023.

He is the same age as his colleague Marvin.

Phil Newkirt’s family

Phil Newkirt comes from a family of four.

Sadly, his father, Phillip Newkirt Sr., breathed his last on March 14, 2022, at the age of 63. He worked for the city of Detroit as a member of the parks and recreation team.

Phil loved his father to the moon. So much so that he’s been to Detroit more than four times and still couldn’t go through with sharing his ashes. After his father’s death, he focused a lot on “therapy, exercise and better nutrition,” and now he has found “inner peace.”

“My dad was sweet, kind, funny, sweet and a great spirit. I am thankful for my childhood because of what it taught me from cutting the grass, cooking breakfast food, sports and how to balance humor with real life conversations,” Phil paid tribute to his dad on his IG. “The pain of losing my first best friend is indescribable. I wish we had talked more over the last few years, but every conversation was always as appreciated as if we were talking just a few days before.”

Likewise, Phil has talked about his mother several times on social media. “We went through some tough times during my high school years, but up until this point we were A-1. I love this woman,” he once wrote.

As for his sibling, Larhonda F Fleming is eight years older than him. Find her on Facebook @larhonda.fleming.7.

Unfortunately, Phil’s paternal grandfather, Benjamin Newkirt is also long since deceased.

Phil Newkirt’s business

Phil Newkirt worked as a supply chain manager at FRITO LAY 2023. There he managed forecasted demand management and supply plans to ensure on-time product delivery.

Prior to this, Phil worked as an independent claims adjuster for various companies and held roles such as Desk Adjust, Supplements Adjust, Quality Assurance, File Reviewer, Complex Auto Liability, Claims Coordinator and Catastrophic Adjuster for over 4 years.

He was also a General Liability Adjuster in Zurich North America, a Homeowners Liability Claims Analyst at Liberty Mutual Insurance and an ELCO Claims Representative at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Regarding his education, Phil attended Western Michigan University for a degree in Integrated Supply Management from 1999-2004.

Phil Newkirt’s height

Phil Newkirt is under 5 feet 10 inches (178 cm) tall.

Related FAQs

• Where is Phil Newkirt from?

Phil is probably from Detroit, Michigan.

Before joining Ready to Love, he said, “I will be on the next season of ‘Ready to Love: Dallas’!!! Tune in Fridays at 7pm CST on The OWN Network to be a part of our dating journey…I promise to represent us well!!!”

• When is Phil Newkirt’s birthday?

Phil receives birthday greetings on August 6 and belongs to the zodiac sign of Leo.

• Is Phil Newkirt on Instagram and Facebook?

Find him on Instagram @phil_newkirt and Facebook @phillip.newkirt.

Categories: Biography
Source: newstars.edu.vn

ncG1vNJzZmismJrBorjKrKuonJGue6S7zGinoaGcYrumw8qiqa1lkp68br7EmpuyZaSkeq271Z5kmp%2BVYrewroygoKuklqe2prrDZp%2BeoZedwXA%3D

Fernande Dalal

Update: 2024-05-07