ZestSync

What Is the Ceiling Challenge TikTok? Song Surround Sound by JID, Phone on Ceiling by Cello Tape Exp

In the ever-evolving world of TikTok challenges, the Ceiling Challenge has taken the platform by storm, offering a unique and entertaining twist to the usual dance trends.

With the catchy backdrop of J.I.D’s “Surround Sound,” participants have been securing their phones to the ceiling, creating a bird’s-eye-view perspective that adds a new dimension to their dance moves.

This article delves into the origins of the Ceiling Challenge, the associated Surround Sound song by J.I.D, and the intriguing Phone on Ceiling Challenge featuring cello tape.

Watch Latest Video on YouTube: Subscribe

Ceiling Challenge TikTok: What Is the Ceiling Challenge TikTok?

The Ceiling Challenge, also known as the Phone on Ceiling Trend, emerged on TikTok, captivating users worldwide with its creativity and fun factor.

The challenge involves participants using tape to secure their phones to the ceiling, enabling them to capture mesmerizing videos from a unique perspective.

See also  Keep It Lemon Charva Meaning: What Does Charva Mean? Charva Song Tiktok Lyrics

As participants dance, pose, and twerk to the beat of J.I.D’s “Surround Sound,” the challenge quickly gained traction, becoming a viral sensation on the popular social media platform.

The Origin of the Trend

The trend originated on October 6th, 2023, when TikToker @michaelfirshort posted a video showcasing the innovative challenge.

In this video, a participant tapes their phone to the ceiling, filming themselves and their friends dancing from a bird’s-eye-view perspective, all set to the infectious rhythm of “Surround Sound” by J.I.D. The video gained massive popularity, accumulating over 1.4 million views in just one month.

How to do Ceiling or Surround Sound Challenge?

Looking at the videos on TikTok, The Challengers have to tape their phone on the ceiling of their house and then start shaking their backside to the beat and doing other erotic moves.

OPINION: The moves and viral videos are disgusting and provocative in nature. The so-called social media influencers do anything in the hope of earning more followers. By calling it their freedom, they don’t even think about what they are doing and what consequence and impact this will have on their future generations.

See also  Phantom Tax Meaning Urban Dictionary: Phantom Tax Meme, Phantom Tax Slang TikTok, What Does Phantom Tax Mean?

The Viral Spread of the Ceiling Challenge

The Ceiling Challenge swiftly spread across TikTok, with users embracing the trend and putting their unique spins on it. Various renditions of the challenge emerged, each accompanied by the distinctive beats of “Surround Sound.”

Notable contributors to the trend include TikTokers @arcsteelandconcrete and @retirementhouse, whose videos garnered over 12 million and 9.7 million views, respectively, within a week. On November 8th, TikToker @screech.vibes added to the viral wave by posting a video of the challenge, amassing over 480,000 views in a single day.

However, the challenge faced controversy when, on November 9th, The Genius Media reported an alleged incident of a student being expelled for participating in the trend. The user @juststeph001 posted a clip claiming to be from Madonna University in Nigeria, showcasing the potential repercussions of embracing this viral challenge.

The Soundtrack: The Ceiling Challenge Song Surround Sound by J.I.D

At the heart of the Ceiling Challenge is the captivating soundtrack, “Surround Sound” by J.I.D. The song’s infectious beats and energetic rhythm provide the perfect backdrop for participants to showcase their creativity and dance moves.

See also  Game Viral TikTok College Brawl, Game Sesat Viral TikTok Download, Game Yang Lagi Viral DI TikTok, College Brawl Apk

As the challenge gained momentum, so did the popularity of the song, with users actively seeking it out to create their renditions of the Ceiling Challenge.

@samspedy

Ceiling challenge gone wrong 🤣

♬ Surround Sound – JID

Phone on Ceiling Challenge: Cello Tape Edition

Adding another layer of innovation to the trend is the Phone on Ceiling Challenge featuring cello tape. This variation involves participants using cello tape to secure their phones to the ceiling, offering a new twist to the original challenge.

As users continue to explore creative ways to participate, the Phone on Ceiling Challenge with cello tape showcases the adaptability and inventiveness within the TikTok community.

In conclusion, the Ceiling Challenge has proven to be more than just a passing trend on TikTok. With its unique perspective, set to the beats of “Surround Sound” by J.I.D, it has become a cultural phenomenon, inspiring countless users to join in the fun.

However, as with any viral trend, it’s essential to be mindful of potential consequences, as exemplified by the reported expulsion incident. The Ceiling Challenge is a testament to the creativity and communal spirit of TikTok users, who continue to push the boundaries of online expression.

ncG1vNJzZmisn5muunrNmrCan16YvK571qGYrWWZqHq1tMRmmp6hnJ67qHnCoZilpJWjtKZ506KiraebZA%3D%3D

Brenda Moya

Update: 2024-05-06