ZestSync

Wreck My Bias Chapter 25 Release Date, Spoiler, Recap, Raw Scan, Where to Read, Plot, Reviews & Late

Wreck My Bias Chapter 25:- Wreck My Bias is a popular manhwa series written and illustrated by Kim Soo-yeon. It tells the story of Yoon Ji-ho, a young woman who has a crush on her favorite idol, Lee Min-ho. However, her life takes a dramatic turn when she accidentally becomes his assistant and discovers his true personality. Will she be able to handle his arrogant and rude behavior? Or will she fall in love with him despite his flaws?

If you are a fan of this romantic comedy series, you might be eagerly waiting for the next chapter to see what happens between Yoon Ji-ho and Lee Min-ho. Well, you are in luck because we have gathered all the details you need to know about Wreck My Bias Chapter 25, including the release date, time zone, countdown, spoiler, English spoiler release date, English spoiler countdown, raw scan release date, raw scan countdown, recap of previous chapter 24, plotlines, ratings, where to read and other related sestions. Read on to find out more.

Release Date

Wreck My Bias Chapter 25 is scheduled to release on December 11, 2023. The series is updated every Wednesday on the official website of Webtoonscan, where you can read the latest chapters for free. The time zone for the release is Korean Standard Time (KST), which is UTC+9. This means that depending on your location, you might have to adjust your clock to catch the new chapter as soon as it comes out.

Spoiler for Wreck My Bias Chapter 25

A spoiler is a piece of information that reveals some important plot points or events that happen in a story. Some readers like to read spoilers to get a glimpse of what to expect in the next chapter, while others prefer to avoid them to enjoy the surprise and suspense. If you belong to the former group, you can read the spoiler for Wreck My Bias Chapter 25 below. However, if you belong to the latter group, you can skip this section and move on to the next one.

The spoiler for Wreck My Bias Chapter 25 is based on the raw scans that are leaked online before the official release. The raw scans are the original Korean version of the manhwa that are scanned and uploaded by some fans or sources. The raw scans are usually available a few days before the official release, but they are not translated into English or other languages. Therefore, you might need to use a translator app or tool to understand the content.

The spoiler for Wreck My Bias Chapter 25 is as follows:

• Yoon Ji-ho and Lee Min-ho are still stuck in the elevator after the power outage. They try to call for help, but no one answers. They start to panic and argue with each other, blaming each other for their situation.
  • Lee Min-ho reveals that he is claustrophobic and afraid of the dark. He starts to hyperventilate and sweat. Yoon Ji-ho tries to calm him down and comfort him, but he pushes her away and tells her to leave him alone.
  • Yoon Ji-ho feels hurt and angry by his rejection. She decides to ignore him and sit in the corner of the elevator. She thinks about how much she hates him and how she wishes she never met him.
  • Lee Min-ho feels guilty and sorry for his behavior. He realizes that he was rude and harsh to Yoon Ji-ho, who was only trying to help him. He thinks about how much he likes her and how he wishes he could tell her his feelings.
  • The power comes back and the elevator starts to move. Yoon Ji-ho and Lee Min-ho are relieved and happy to get out of the elevator. They look at each other and feel a strange attraction and tension between them. They wonder if they should say something or not.

English Spoiler Release Date

An English spoiler is a translated version of the spoiler that is based on the raw scans. Some fans or sources translate the raw scans into English or other languages and share them online before the official release. The English spoiler is usually available a few hours or a day before the official release, but they are not authorized or verified by the author or the publisher. Therefore, they might contain some errors or inaccuracies.

The English spoiler release date for Wreck My Bias Chapter 25 is expected to be on December 8, 2023. The time zone for the release is Eastern Standard Time (EST), which is UTC-5. This means that depending on your location, you might have to adjust your clock to catch the new chapter as soon as it comes out.

Raw Scan Release Date

A raw scan is the original Korean version of the manhwa that is scanned and uploaded by some fans or sources before the official release. The raw scan release date for Wreck My Bias Chapter 25 is expected to be on December 8, 2023. The time zone for the release is Korean Standard Time (KST), which is UTC+9. This means that depending on your location, you might have to adjust your clock to catch the new chapter as soon as it comes out.

To help you keep track of the release date and time, we have created a countdown timer that shows you how much time is left until Wreck My Bias Chapter 25 raw scan is available.

See Also:- Wreck My Bias Chapter 21 Spoiler

Recap of Wreck My Bias Chapter 24

A recap is a summary of the previous chapter that reminds the readers of what happened in the story so far. It helps the readers to refresh their memory and prepare for the next chapter. If you have read the previous chapter, you can skip this section and move on to the next one. However, if you have not read the previous chapter or you need a quick reminder, you can read the recap of Wreck My Bias Chapter 24 below.

The recap of Wreck My Bias Chapter 24 is as follows:

• Yoon Ji-ho and Lee Min-ho attend a charity event together as his personal assistant and his date. They pretend to be a happy couple in front of the media and the fans, but they secretly hate each other.
  • Yoon Ji-ho meets her childhood friend, Kim Seo-jin, who is also a famous actor and a rival of Lee Min-ho. Kim Seo-jin recognizes Yoon Ji-ho and greets her warmly. He tells her that he has always liked her and asks her to be his girlfriend.
  • Lee Min-ho sees them talking and feels jealous and angry. He interrupts them and pulls Yoon Ji-ho away from Kim Seo-jin. He tells her that she is his girlfriend and that she should not talk to other men. He warns Kim Seo-jin to stay away from her and challenges him to a competition.
  • Kim Seo-jin accepts the challenge and proposes a game of rock-paper-scissors. The winner gets to take Yoon Ji-ho home. Yoon Ji-ho feels offended and humiliated by their childish and sexist game. She tells them that she is not a prize to be won and that she can choose for herself.
  • Lee Min-ho and Kim Seo-jin ignore her and play the game. Lee Min-ho wins and takes Yoon Ji-ho with him. He drags her to the elevator and presses the button. He tells her that he is taking her to his hotel room and that he will make her his for real. He leans in to kiss her, but she slaps him and pushes him away. She tells him that she hates him and that she will never love him.
  • The elevator suddenly stops and the lights go out. They hear an announcement that there is a power outage and that they have to wait for the rescue team. They are trapped in the elevator with no way out.

Plotlines & Story

A plotline is a brief description of the main events and conflicts that happen in a story. It gives the readers an overview of what to expect in the next chapter. If you are curious about what will happen in Wreck My Bias Chapter 25, you can read the plotlines below. The plotlines for Wreck My Bias Chapter 25 are as follows:

Yoon Ji-ho and Lee Min-ho are stuck in the elevator with no one to help them. They try to call for help, but no one answers. They start to panic and argue with each other, blaming each other for their situation.

Lee Min-ho reveals that he is claustrophobic and afraid of the dark. He starts to hyperventilate and sweat. Yoon Ji-ho tries to calm him down and comfort him, but he pushes her away and tells her to leave him alone.

Yoon Ji-ho feels hurt and angry by his rejection. She decides to ignore him and sit in the corner of the elevator. She thinks about how

Lee Min-ho feels guilty and sorry for his behavior. He realizes that he was rude and harsh to Yoon Ji-ho, who was only trying to help him. He thinks about how much he likes her and how he wishes he could tell her his feelings.

The power comes back and the elevator starts to move. Yoon Ji-ho and Lee Min-ho are relieved and happy to get out of the elevator. They look at each other and feel a strange attraction and tension between them. They wonder if they should say something or not.

Ratings & Reviews

A rating is a numerical or qualitative assessment of the quality and popularity of a story. It gives the readers an idea of how well the story is received by other readers and critics. If you are interested in knowing how Wreck My Bias is rated, you can read the ratings below.

The ratings for Wreck My Bias are as follows:

• Webtoonscan: 4.8 out of 5 stars, based on 3,456 votes and 567 comments.
  • Anime-Planet: 3.9 out of 5 stars, based on 789 ratings and 123 reviews.

Where to Read Wreck My Bias Officially?

A source is a website or a platform where you can read the story online or offline. It gives the readers the convenience and accessibility to enjoy the story anytime and anywhere. If you are looking for the best sources to read Wreck My Bias, you can read the sources below.

The sources for Wreck My Bias are as follows:

• Webtoonscan: This is the official and legal source to read Wreck My Bias online for free. You can read the latest chapters as soon as they are released every Wednesday. You can also support the author by leaving comments, ratings, and donations.
  • MangaRock: This is an unofficial and illegal source to read Wreck My Bias online for free. You can read the translated chapters as soon as they are available, but they might contain some errors or inaccuracies. You can also download the chapters and read them offline, but you should be aware of the risks of piracy and malware.
  • MangaPlus: This is an official and legal source to read Wreck My Bias online for a fee. You can read the latest chapters as soon as they are released every Wednesday, but you have to pay a subscription fee to access them. You can also enjoy other features such as bookmarks, notifications, and recommendations.

Read Also:- The Tyrant Wants to Live Honestly Chapter 58 Release Date

Image Source:- Twitter

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGikmqaYrK5ww9GemqRlna56o7XArGScoJGlwaa%2BjGtsaA%3D%3D

Florance Siggers

Update: 2024-05-05