ZestSync

WHO IS ALEXANDER AJ JENNINGS AS OUTER BANKS STAND-IN DIES IN ROAD ACCIDENT? Tassco The Tal

Alexander “AJ” Jennings, who was 22 years earlier and carried out the physique double for Chase Stokes on Outer Banks, died in an accident on Tuesday, July 5.

Netflix and the cast of the current have been shocked to take heed to about his dying, and lots of people have taken to social media to honor him.

Chase, who performs the precept character on the current, wrote a touching tribute to AJ on Instagram after listening to about his sad dying.

WHO WAS ALEXANDER ‘AJ’ JENNINGS?

At the time of his dying, AJ was 22 years earlier. The Sun says that he was born in upstate New York.

On Outer Banks, he stuffed in for Chase’s character. But the tragedy didn’t happen whereas he was filming or on the place the place he was taking photos.

It seems that the ultimate time AJ went to Charleston, South Carolina, was when Season 3 of the hit Netflix current was being filmed there.

Since he doesn’t seem to have used social media loads, not loads is known about his personal life.

Kimmie Stewart Casting heard from his mother that he had died.

A stand-in for Outer Banks was killed in a car accident.

OUTER BANKS STAND-IN KILLED IN A ROAD ACCIDENT

In a put up that the casting firm shared, it was talked about that two cars hit AJ and “fled the scene.”

Deadline says that the accident occurred between 2:30 and three:00 a.m. on July 5 whereas he was strolling on James Island’s Sol Legare Road.

Stewart Casting moreover says that he moved from New York to Charleston “to work this season as our John B stand-in/photo double.”

“AJ was a beautiful person with a kind heart who was always a bright light on set,” the corporate wrote of their assertion.

CHASE STOKES PAYS HIM TRIBUTE

Chase can’t come to phrases with how quickly AJ died. The actor talked about some good points about his physique double in his most recent Instagram story.

“I’m still trying to figure out why things happen the way they do and why the world works the way it does. My heart has been broken. Your life had only just begun. “We JUST talked about how excited you were about your music, how far you’d come with that old 6 string, and how you wanted to keep making art,” Chase wrote on Instagram.

“Always and always making other people’s hearts warm and being so damn selfless. I wish I had more words to say right now, but the last day has been hard to say the least. We all loved you, and you made us all better people because you were in our lives. Thank you, AJ. Angel, fly high.”

ncG1vNJzZmismJrBorjKrKuonJGue6S7zGiuoaddnsBurcuer5qmlJq%2Fbq3JZqGepp6eu6i%2FjJqqZqelqbKzecGapaSrXajBorrDZqCnZZSesrR5yKdkq6eRmXqir8Kim56mpGLBor%2FSnKZo

Fernande Dalal

Update: 2024-05-03