ZestSync

Larry [LVRD Pharoh] Wiki, Biography, Age, Girlfriend, Height, Family, Songs, Ethnicity & More

Larry (Known as ‘LVRD Pharoh’, born b/w 1992-1995, Age: 26-29 Years) is a famous American rapper, singer, songwriter, social media influencer, musician, and entrepreneur from The United States of America. He is very popular in the country for his amazing and energetic raps. He launched various singles and music albums.

Some of his famous raps and songs are Nice & Quiet, Workin’ My Move, 2 Phones, and others. He has worked with many famous rappers and singers. Not only this, but LVRD has also performed live on various events.

LVRD Pharoh came to the spotlight after getting into a relationship with famous singer Summer Walker. He has also shared lots of photos with Summer on his social media handles. Read this article, to know more information about Larry LVRD Pharoh’s age, wiki, biography, family, parents, girlfriend, kids, career, net worth, and facts.

Larry LVRD Pharoh Biography (Wikipedia & Childhood)

Biodata:- The talented rapper, Larry LVRD Pharoh was born in the United States of America. However, his exact date of birth is not available. According to our guess, LVRD Pharoh’s age is around 26-29 years old (as of 2021).

He grew up in a joint family. He is interested in music since childhood. According to the sources, LVRD completed his education at a local private school. After that, he began focusing on his music career. Today, he is a famous American rapper and singer.

Larry Wiki / Bio (Age, Birthday & Trivia)

Full Real NameLarry Watson.
Larry.
Famous AsLVRD Pharoh.
Age (as of 2021)B/W 26-29 years old.
ProfessionRapper, Singer, Songwriter, Social Media Influencer, and Entrepreneur.
Date of BirthB/W 1992-1995.
Place of BirthThe United States of America.
Current ResidenceAtlanta, Georgia, United States.
EducationHigh School Graduate.
Alma materLocal Private School.
Net worth$4-5 million USD (approx.).
NationalityAmerican.
EthnicityMixed (African Descent).
ReligionChristian.

Larry Larry Watson Family (Nationality & Ethnicity)

According to the media sources, LVRD was born into a Christian family. As per the sources, LVRD Pharoh belongs to a mixed ethnic background of African descent. However, there is no proper information is available about his parents.

According to our research, his dad is an entrepreneur and his mother is a homemaker. He grew up playing with his siblings. After scrolling down his Instagram profile, we found that he has a sister in the family named Gabrielle Sade Watson, who died in 2017.

As per his sister’s surname, we assume that the real name of LVRD Pharoh is Larry Watson. He is very close to his sister. He also shared some old photos of his sister on his IG profile and captioned:-

Big Sisterr💕💕 Yesterday was your birthday & I’m still stuck everytime trying to put the words together😪Sis this world ain’t got better since you left but I wish you never left me here, you my best friend & you guide me through my triumphs, Sis I love you more than god loves helping, I miss you so much 😪 we 5 years and 10 days apart , sometimes just wishing I can hear your heart #Flyhighgabby #LLGabby I miss you SisGod 💕💕I love you so much adios until I can tell you in person again 💕😪🤞🏾”

Larry Father / Mother / Brother / Sister

FatherName Not Known.
MotherHomemaker.
BrotherWill Update.
SisterGabrielle Sade Watson (died).

Larry Girlfriend / Relationships / Affairs

According to the media sources, LVRD Pharoh rose to fame after becoming the boyfriend of Summer Walker. Let me tell you that, Summer is a famous American singer and rapper. According to the reports, the couple are dating since August 2021.

Summer revealed her relationship with LVRD through an Instagram Live video on 30th August 2021. Not only this, but she also referred to Larry as the stepfather of her child.

Read Also: Anthony Loffredo [Black Alien] Wiki, Biography, Wife, Girlfriend, Fingers, Family, Before, Height, Age & Facts

Larry shared lots of photos with Summer Walker on his social media handles. Before LVRD, Walker was the girlfriend and baby mama of rapper London On Da Track. However, there is no proper information is available about LVRD Pharoh’s past relationships.

Larry Personal Life Details

Marital StatusUnmarried.
Relationship StatusCommitted.
Current GirlfriendSummer Walker (Singer).
Previous RelationshipsNot Known.
ChildrenNone.

Larry Height / Weight / Physical Appearance

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 5′ 8″.
In Meters: 1.72 m.
In Centimetres: 172 cm.
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 60 kg.
In Pounds: 132 lbs.
Eye ColorBlack.
Hair ColorBlack.

Larry aka LVRD Pharoh Career (Rapper & Singer)

Talking about his professional life then, LVRD Pharoh is a famous singer and rapper. He has also performed live at various events and music concerts.

Being a rapper, he has also launched various singles and music albums. His raps and songs include Like You, 2 Phones, Starvin Marvin, and others.

He also released his album titled Still Over It in November 2021. Pharoh has also collaborated with many famous singers and rappers. At present, LVRD is working on his upcoming projects.

Songs List

• Nice & Quiet.
  • Like You.
  • Workin’ My Move.
  • 2 Phones.
  • Starvin Marvin.

Larry Net worth / Income

According to the reports, rapper LVRD Pharoh gained a huge fan following in the music industry. As of the year 2021, the estimated net worth is around $4-5 million USD (approx.).

See Also- Maya Vander [Selling Sunset] Wiki, Biography, Age, Net worth, Husband & News

Amazing Facts About Larry (LVRD Pharoh)

• Being a tattoo lover, LVRD inked lots of tattoos on his body.
  • He likes to spend time with his family members and friends.
  • As per the sources, Larry and Summer Walker have written each other’s names in tattoo form on their faces.
  • As of November 2021, Pharoh’s Instagram account has over 70.9K followers.
  • His IG username is Aliens Need Space 👽.
  • LVRD uploaded his first IG post on 12 May 2019.
  • He loves to wear branded outfits.

Social Media Handles

FAQ of Larry

Q. 1 Who is Larry?

Ans. Larry is a famous rapper and singer.

Q. 2 Who is Larry’s girlfriend?

Ans. He is dating famous singer Summer Walker.

Q. 3 What is Larry’s net worth?

Ans. $4-5 million USD (approx.).

Q. 4 How old is Larry?

Ans. He is around 26-29 years old (as of 2021).

Q. 5 Why Larry is famous?

Ans. He is famous for his raps and songs under the name LVRD Pharoh.

Q. 6 What is Larry aka LVRD Pharoh’s real name?

Ans. As per the sources, his real name is Larry Lambert or Larry Watson.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLmivtGyZKWuopl6sbTAq6ahZw%3D%3D

Tamela Phillippe

Update: 2024-05-03